Vajrayogini is a class of deities called Dakini belongs to the highest Yoga tantra. She is also called Naro-Dakini. She is a celestial female Buddha form who manifested herself in an initiatory vision to the great Pandit Mahasiddha Naropa. She can be a human or non human who can traverse through air. She posese supernatural wisdom and power and can assit the practitioner of Vajrayana in eliminating obstacles and obstruction to his practice. She can even confer great siddhi of liberation and omniscience.
She holds a Kartri in her right hand and a skull bowl in her left. She carries a garland of served heads and tramples upon her own emanations Bhirabha and Kalaratro beneath her feet. She holds a Khatvanga and the crrok of her elbow paralle to her body position. She is almost naked wearing only ornaments.
In Kathamndu valley serval temples dedicated to Vajrayogini are found to be the power centers of Nepalese Vajrayana tradition. She is said to be the consort of Heruka Cakrasamvar
- Copper, Gold Gilted
- Orgin Patan, NEPAL
- US $700,-
- 10 cm W x 12.7 cm H
- 9 inches W x 14 inches H
- 3.15 Kg/ 7 lb (Net Weight)
- 4.5 Kg/ 9.9 lb (PKd Weight)
- ships direct from Kathmandu NEPAL
- please provide your telephone numberfor the DHL/FedEx.
- Shipping costs cover freight charges only.
- There will be a charge for all refused /unclaimed shipments.
- Paypal accepted
- Wireless bank transfer
- Personal check and money order are not accepted due to the high bank charges.
- Payment must be made within 14 business days
- Positive feedback will be given within 24 hours after we have received your payment.
Concert at Ottobeuren "Kaisersaal"www.modfestivals.org (Youtube video)